“Great burgers!”
Review of Burger.Place

Burger.Place
Ranked #61 of 1,524 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Description: Kanadisches Burger Restaurant nach nordamerikanischen Herstellungsweisen und Rezepten. Original Poutine, Steaks und Fresh Hand Cut Fries. Kanadisches Bier in kanadischem Ambiente. Fleisch, Salate und Kartoffeln kommen aus der Region und werden sichtbar frisch zubereitet. CREATE YOUR OWN BURGER Gestalte die deinen Burger und dein Steak, so wie du willst. Mach die richtigen Kreuze und wir kümmern uns um deinen Wunsch . Hausgemachte Sossen verfeinern den Burger, das Steak und die Fries (Pommes) nach deinem Geschmack. Geniesse Steak und Burger bei kanadischem Bier mit deinem Partner oder deinen Freunden und fühl dich Zuhause, wie in Kanada.
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

This place has nevertheless one of the best burgers i have had! The medium cooked beef was nice and juicy, the habanero sauce could’ve been a bit spicier for my taste, but still good, and the sweet potato fries were fresh and delicious!
Overall we really liked this place!
Totally recommend it!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I must say, this place is an excellent find! Everything was delicious!! My husband is from Canada, and he says, and I quote " This place has one of the best Poutine I have EVER had!" That's saying a lot coming from a Canadian I think. Upon our visit, we were greeted by Marcus, who I might add is lovely. Very helpful and a delight. We especially enjoyed that you could create your burger, the Smokey Halbanero sauce was proper spice, and the burgers are cooked just how you like them! I would come back and recommend this place!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

I have to say that the Burgers I've tryed are one of the best in the area if not the best. You can decide on how your burger should be made with a selection card where you can choose the ingredients.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Wow. What a nice little find and right by the U6 stop. Great choice and it's so nice to be able to choose how long you want the burger cooked for. Rare for me. Definitely recommend if in this area of the city.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Stu M
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

The place has much more potential.
Been there with my wife last week for lunch.
While the food had been OK I wonder why you have to select how you want your Burger to be grilled if at the end it will come well-done.
I did order mine medium rare and my wife did order hers medium.
A bit to pricey for such a basic mistakes

Date of visit: July 2017