“WORST SERVICE IN STUTTGART ”

Sushi & Grill Restaurant Yuoki
Ranked #203 of 1,487 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lassen Sie es sich schmecken! Sushi Stuttgart! Hier ist der Genuss zuhause! Wer schmackhafte Speisen liebt, ist bei uns immer willkommen. Hochste Gastlichkeit ist bei uns eine Selbstverstandlichkeit. Von der Begrussung bis zum Abschied: Wir mochten, dass Sie sich in unserem geschmackvoll eingerichteten Restaurant rundum wohl fuhlen. Dazu gehort naturlich ein Service, der Ihnen immer ein Lacheln schenkt. Und ein Speisenangebot, das Ihnen das Wasser im Mund zusammenlaufen lasst. Von der Vorspeise bis zum Dessert jeder Gang ist ein Gaumenschmaus. Meisterhafte Rezepte fur schone Stunden. Von asiatischer Hausmannskost bis zur mediterranen Kuche: Dazu gehoren klassische chinesische Gerichte genauso, wie das Leckerste aus Thailand und Japan,sowie das Beste der modernen pan-asiatischen Kuche. Naturlich darf dabei auch der japanische Klassiker das Sushi nicht fehlen. Auf unserem Menu finden Sie Genusserlebnisse fur jeden Geschmack. Die Zutaten sind vom Feinsten jeden Werktag frisch auf dem Markt eingekauft. Alle Speisen werden mit viel Liebe und Professionalitat zubereitet. Also: Lassen Sie es sich schmecken.
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

This place has the worst customer service. Dinner reservations was at 9pm. Didn’t get seated until 930pm. Then at 10pm is when the server finally came to get drunk orders. By this point I was over it. So waiting another 10 mins for drinks I finally had to ask for a menus to order our food. I would never come here again with friends. Normally it hasn’t been like this but the last two times I came the service has been getting worst and worst. I’m over it I will find another place to go even though the food is average.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I eat A LOT of food and All-You-Can-Eat Chinese/Japanese/Sushi buffets have a very special place in my heart. This is, without question, the best Japanese buffet I have ever encountered: there was a wide selection of both sushi and non-sushi foods, everything was AMAZING, and the service was really fast*.

*I did have some influence on the speed with which the food was delivered. You are only able to order food every 10 minutes, which, while at home thinking about the buffet seems like FOREVER, but when you're actually there happily drinking and eating, the 10 minutes flies by. There is a timer conveniently located on the iPad (which I thought was kinda fancy) that lets you know when it's time to reorder.

Just stay vigilant.

When the 10 minutes is up, reorder immediately. I followed this process the entire hour that we were there and never waited for food once.

But be careful.

Sometimes they bring the food too fast. With only my wife and I eating, there was plenty of space at a 4-top table, but if you go with friends there might not be enough room to effectively contain all of the deliciousness.

Literally, my only complaint is that my we only had an hour to eat and were not able to utilize the entire 120 minutes. Not their fault, but still.... Sad face.

Having said that, in the hour that we were there, I took full advantage and ordered 6 times. The food always came promptly, and as previously stated, was DELICIOUS.

My personal favorites were:

Everything

Everything was really good.

I almost forgot!! YOU NEED TO HAVE THE FRIED ICE CREAM FOR DESSERT!!

Some other reviewers mentioned a few negative points:

Flies- The only thing I saw was a lot of people eating a lot of delicious food; no insects of any kind. Not even in the bathroom. Not that there were people eating in the bathroom. I'm just saying: no bugs.

Pets- While German restaurants usually allow customers to bring pets in, this is not a German restaurant; it is a restaurant in Germany. They're not the same thing.

Poor customer service- The website states fairly clearly that there will be additional charges if you don't eat everything you order. It's really simple: if you don't want to eat it, you probably shouldn't order it. If you don't understand something, ask a question. If you don't speak any German, you probably should either learn it or move to a country where the national language isn't German. My German isn't great by any means. but it's good enough for me to order food and drinks at a restaurant.

1  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Delicious asian food! Cozy atmosphere. Good place to hang out with old friends or to talk with business partners.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

They have a nice eating room, but also a smaller one, bad chance if you are in the smallest one.

They have a nice range of food and quite a nice team... reasonable prices...

But I had to kill 4 flies , 1 more was already dead in my beer and another one I walked on it ... they were like slow moving...

Really a pitty ! ! !

I am just like I don’t know if I will eat sushi anymore...

I hope if you go there you will not have the same experience

I had the table near the sushi desk... the other tables didn’t seems to have the same problem... probably a good restaurant but such a bad experience for me !!!

3  Thank filippijr
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

All you can eat with several options and very good food! Price is attractive.
Good service and good location, easy estou access on foot from the U stations.