“Simply amazing!!”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Amazing food is served directly by the chef , great wine is matched for each course by the sommelier!! Beautiful ambient which gives you the feeling of personalization! costly ? yes it is but it's so worth it !!

There are newer reviews for Delice Vinothek & Gastrosophie

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were invited to Delice by an agent from Taiwan with two of his colleagues. My brother and our buyer were welcomed by our waiter with open arms to our table and took our place unaware of the treats to come. We were offered to share a new experience by our waiter offering far more than a simple taster menu. He took charge and went through each and everyone of the 5 course meals in intricate detail as well as the wine choice, much of which was from local to the area.
Our last course (which I would never have chosen if on the menu) was sublime. Blue Cheese and Pear ragout which along with the dessert wine was the most suprising end to the meal. But no that wasn't the end we were offered liquors which of course we all agreed to and played the game of "Guess the Liquor". All of which were amazing. Mine was called Woodka which is Oak Barrel Matured Vodka. Amazing. I will definately come back!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant is an absolute gem.
From start to finish we had a truly wonderful evening in this divine restaurant.

We were welcomed at the door by the charming owner and sommelier Evangelos who took exceptional care of us for the remainder of the evening. His knowledge of both the menu and the wines was superb.
Benjamin the chef then introduced himself and talked us through the menu he had prepared for us (which was beautifully & enticingly described).

Each of the (I think 7?) courses were beautifully presented, and quite delicious (I ran out of adjectives to describe just how delicious!) and the service was seamless.
We went with the option of having Evangelos pair each course with a different wine, (which is optional) and all of the wines selected worked beautifully with the gorgeous food.

The decor is modern but intimate, and despite there being only 6 tables a wonderful ambience has been created.

The service, food and wine were absolutely excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant, although expensive, you are paying for exceptional quality and care, and it is quite special. A perfect location for a romantic occasion or celebration.

Reviewed July 4, 2010

This restaurant only has three tables--so reserve way in advance. It's perfect for special occasions--we went there on our anniversary.

The cooking is international, with a strong French overtone, and it is very good. What is even better is the wine selection--and ask your waiter, they really do know their wines. The décor is modern, and the service is some of the best we have experienced in Stuttgart (only the Speisemeisterei used to be better under the old management...)

A word of advice--take a taxi, or public transportation, which is pretty close. I had to drive, and this forced me to drastically reduce my wine intake, which is a shame at a place like this.

3  Thank ExpatriateInGermany
Reviewed June 6, 2010

When I was in Stuttgart I found this place through this web-site. Thanks to review from user GoonStuttgart I realized that it is just the right place for me and my wife to go to, because we not only like this type of restaurants, but also run two small places like Delice in Moscow.
The restaurant is small and very cozy and we (as all the other guests) had an individual approach form the sommelier/owner there. By the way, this gentleman is one of vice-presidents of German sommelier association.
There was served a several courses gastronomic menu. Everything was tasty but the creamy soup with Madeira wine and shaved Perigord truffle was absolutely fantastic. Every course was served buy a glass of specially chosen wine. I like this a lot because when there are only two of you at the table it’s not that easy to find one or two bottles of wine that will fit all the dishes of the dinner. As it was my first time in Swabia I was not much interested in drinking international champagnes and wines with my dinner, and after my request they were without problem substituted with the best local wines.
The bill was, of course, above average, but we had a Michelin-style food and great wines, so it was, without any doubts, worth it.
Great place for a special occasion or just to celebrate life!

1  Thank Anton_Panasenko