Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord
$106
$109
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$166
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
ARCOTEL Camino(Stuttgart)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssubway stationu bahnroom was cleanshower and toiletfree wifistayed here for nightsdecent breakfasttransport linksrecommend this hotelmercedes benz museumparking garagefront desk staffwould stay againshort staybusiness tripmaybacheuro
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Ibis Budget, formerly Etap hotel, is just a place for cheap sleeping. What you pay is what you get. For roughly 50€ you get a clean room with a clean bathroom and a very small LCD TV. Anyhow, just for sleeping this is fine, but I would not recommend this hotel for extended stays.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Fortunately we only stayed at the hotel on 8/28/12 for 1 night .I Stayed at Accor Hotels before, but I am used to get much more for my money.
My first impression of the Double Bed was so shocking, that i went to the Front-desk to ask if i maybe got the wrong room. Room was tiny and poorly furnished with double sized bed with a bunk bed above with dreadfull matress and pillows.When I asked for 2 more pillows I was told that the hotel is booked up and the can not fulfill my request.The bathroom does not have anything but a small soap,not even a bottle of shampoo.
The room did not look spotless clean ,the towels were not very well washed and we only had face 1 towel for both of us.
The front desk staff is very nice and hotel even thou far from the city center is 10 meters from the subway station.breakfast was OK!

Room Tip: Do not stay there
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank larisa_9
Reviewed September 19, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Fair price, good parking, near to the subway station. Good breakfast. Room properly cleaned. We made a nice trip to the centre of city. This was a nïce experience for us.
I can recommend everybody the visit of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The hotel at first sight is very clean and tidy with a lovely reception and bright, clean dining area. It has a basic seating area in the lobby for meeting/waiting and has vending machines selling snacks and drinks including alcoholic drinks. Very clean toilets as well. The rooms are accessed via a lift or stairs.
The corridors leading to the rooms were very old fashioned and a little tired if I'm honest and it did make me worry slightly about what state the room would be.
The room was accessed via code number entry and once inside, I was disappointed to be welcolmed by the very distinct smell of stale cigarettes! The room was very basic in standard, which I had expected, but I did not expect the smell. The room was very clean and tidy but clean sheets and clean fittings do not cover the strong smell of cigarette smoke.
We also had a bit of an issue with the window in the room. The room had a bunk bed which was single on the top and double on the bottom. This room is let with couples with a child in mind, but quite frankly, I do not think these rooms are safe for children due to the window. It was roughly 3-4 foot square and was able to be opened fully like a door! This created a huge open area just above the dressing table top which was open to a sheer drop to the courtyard below. We were on the 7th floor so thought this to be very dangerous. However, as we had no children with us, we were glad of being able to open the window very wide as the weather was very hot and also to try to get rid of the stale smoke smell but alas, this was too well impregnated into the soft furnishings so it didn't help with that.
The hotel was very quiet through the night and we had no problems sleeping but for some reason, the quilt to cover the double bed was only just bigger than a single!!! Good job there was only one person in it and that it was hot weather otherwise this wouldn't have been practical!
The breakfast the next morning was very good value for money and had everything you would expect from a Continental breakfast. It was also served for a convenient amount of time so we didn't feel forced to get up too early!
Overall, a good place to stay if you don't mind cigarettes and only basic fittings.

• Stayed: April 2012