Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark
$196
$125
$166
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$191
$81
$131
$125
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
$176
$64
  • Restaurant
All reviewsporsche arenafootball stadiumpalm beachsporting eventsneckar parkpretzelscovered parkingmercedes benzmb museumwalking distancesofa bedstreet parkingperfect locationfree wifipublic transporthotel restaurantfamily room
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were really impressed with the room in the hotel as for the price we paid (€135 for a family room incl breakfast) we were expecting it to be much more "economy" like. OK, the facilities probably aren't as extensive as a more expensive hotel but the room was VERY roomy for the four of us. The double bed and the two singles were split by a divider containing the TV which gave it an almost suite like feel. There was plenty of rooms for seats, an office area and a huge cupboard area for our luggage. There were automatic external blinds which stopped any light for anyone who needs a good sleep the next morning.

A great feature for us was the sauna in the bathroom. The bathroom itself was a lovely Villeroy and Boch suite and there was a full size sauna that we could all fit in. Make sure you don't press the big red button whilst in the sauna otherwise you'll be getting a call from reception within a few seconds to check everything is OK :-)

The beds are really comfortable. They've got some kind of air pockets in them that can be adjusted and I have to say I slept really well that night although that could have been due to the drive down from Calais.

Predictably breakfast was great as well. The egg, bacon, sausage etc was as good as I've ever had outside of the UK and the continental looked good with a lot of choice too. They even had a waffle maker where you could cook your own from scratch.

The underground car park was secure in that there are barriers to stop people driving away but it is is possible for non guests to walk in so I wouldn't have felt comfortable leaving my luggage in there with the tell tale foreign number plates. There were also dark areas with lights off when we arrived which couldn't be activated although I did notice the next day that the same areas were now working.

The luggage wasn't a problem though with the Receptionist happy to get a trolley take it to our room even though it was approx 2300 and he even came back ten minutes later with my daughters mobile phone that she had managed to drop in the corridor.

The only downsides I can think of are the wireless reception was very sporadic but it is free so can't complain too much. Also Reception was clearly understaffed when we checked out with only one person serving and three parties waiting. However it was only a few minutes so nothing much to complain about there.

I would recommend this hotel if you need to go to this area of Germany. I am not sure how convenient it is for the city centre and I don't think there is a huge amount to do in Stuttgart but as a stopover on the way from Calais to Garmish Partenkirchen it was ideal and, if there was more to do in the surrounding area, I would have loved to stay for longer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank leigho
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Some distance from Neckar Park S Bahn station, about 15 minutes at a fast pace.
Hotel very modern, really close to Mercedes Benz Museum and the football stadium, too.
Room fine, breakfast ok.
The wifi was awful. It just would not work with my iphone, despite all the work arounds they offered me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steveblower
Reviewed September 13, 2012

All what you can expect from a modern business hotel - great facilities, little personal touch. Great for business, reception staff helpful and efficient. Next to the stadium, so better to avoid in case their is a big game. Fantastic stopover on my way to Greece.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Great place to room I had was quite large which was good. Breakfast was plentiful. Great location close to Mercedes museum and within a short drive to Porsche museum. Fantastic staff to help when ever required. English spoken generally well.

If I was in Stuttgart again i'd stay again

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed in room 327 during our visit (evolution superior). It has a king sized bed- with adjustable firmness), sofa bed, safe, iron, good internet, a/c and lots of storage. This is a large hotel that lacks the old traditional German charm, but after spending the past three weeks in those hotels with no modern amenities, this was a nice change. Our room faced the Mercedes Arena, no noise problems, nice short walk to Mercedes Museum. Front desk was always pleasant and helpful. Parking is charged extra, but parking garage is attached to hotel building. Breakfast offers a huge selection! Stuttgart also has a really nice zoo worth seeing!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple