“Nice Family Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Jeddah
“Nice Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

I used to dine in a restaurant called "Rita's Garden" in my previous visit to the city. Since I can't eat pork and the language barrier makes it harder for me to communicate my dietary needs, I find it easier to stick to Indian food whenever I visit Europe. This time around I found out that my favorite restaurant does not exist anymore. So I looked up Indian restaurants in Stuttgart and found out about this place. Visiting it, I found out this cute little restaurant in a building basement. I was instantly greeted by the host who gave me the menus and offer to help with selections. I chose some familiar chicken and vegetarian dishes from the menu. I was truly expecting a decent meal, but I ended up having a truly great meal with a great service and for excellent price.

I regret that I did not have the time to have another meal over there, because I left town after that. But I am sure I will be a regular whenever I visit Stuttgart, providing they stay in business.

• Visited June 2012