There are negative and positive aspects about staying in this hotel. I stayed here for a study trip for my University..
1) Location on the hotel is extremely convenient.. I short walk away for the train station and the main shopping street..
2) Check in was relatively quick given the fact that we have 50 people inside our group..
3) The lobby was relatively huge and slick for a budget hotel and there was an outdoor terrace for people to drink and smoke.. A pleasant surprise given the fact that it is a 'motel'..
4) The room and is extremely clean and has a luxurious feel.. Despite the small size..
1) Price is quite expensive for a small room, or is it because my school put 2 people and there are different prices for the number of people inside the room.. as stated in the booking website.. This comes to my next comment..
2) The booking policies doesn't make sense since they charge different prices which depends on the number of people inside the room.. Given the fact that all the beds in the hotel are queen size or double bed..
3) Breakfast choices are not adequate, but I wouldn't expect much for a 'motel'..
Overall, I would recommend people to stay in this hotel.. This hotel doesn't deserve to be called a motel.. I would rather call it a hotel..
If booking policies are reasonable.. I would have rated this hotel 5 stars.. Right now, I will stick to 4 stars!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.