Le Meridien Stuttgart
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Mack(Stuttgart)
1,358 results
All reviewstrain stationbusy streetconstruction sitegreat spaminute walkroom servicenice hotelbeautiful parksteam roomconstruction workfront desk staffironing boardcity centrebreakfast buffetthe main shopping areabusiness hotelrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2013

When we entered the room, the rose petals are all over the bed.
There were a greeting card and a bottle of champagne on the table.
My wife and I felt warm and happy.
They are certainly thoughtful.
And this little thing means a lot for travelers.

The location of hotel is one stop to the HBF, central station and
3 to 5 minutes walking from the station.
So it is convenient but not too busy.
The hotel entrance is not very fancy.
But we don't feel pressure under high ceiling.
It takes few minutes to check in and
hotel reception is very kind.

Elevators are situated on both sides of the lobby.
So it is faster to get in the room however,
the instruction is not clear enough to know before you take correct one.

The superior room is clear and comfortable.
Air conditioner works fine.
Decoration is simple but it includes everything you might need,
bath amenities, safe, iron board...
One out of all that my wife likes is that
there is a chair in the bathroom.
She can make up while sitting avoiding hurting her wounds on foot.

Shower is okay but not excellent.
We were too tired to feel the bed, however,
I supposed that it is good as I felt great after one night sleep.
I am not a fan to their pillow.
Down comforter is average.

All in all, it is good hotel with supplementary utilities, great staff,
comfortable environment and nice location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank panann0123
SabrinaHubert, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear “panann0123“

Many thanks for taking the time and for sharing your review regarding your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you for mentioning almost all aspects that you liked about our hotel, we feel humbled to receive such a positive feedback.
It is our pleasure to learn that you felt warm and happy when you entered your comfortable room, that you had a good rest and enjoyed the peaceful environment. Also for your encouraging comments for our location we would like to thank you.

Dear “panann0123“, the team at Le Meridien Stuttgart is sincerely look forward to your next visit should your travels bring you back to Stuttgart.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Beautiful white fresh linen and a generous supply of pillows awaits in spacious rooms divorced from goings of the busy day just past. We have used this hotel in the past 8 years for business travel, family or leisure stays and it has pleased on each visit.

Diligence, precision and high customer service ethic abounds as you are checked in, bags transported and all relevant information communicated. After a tiring day, the pick is the room service and a movie on demand. The breakfast buffet is extensive and you need to leave some time to ensure you enjoy the range over a complimentary newspaper in european or english language.

Just a walk (approx 15minutes) from the main train station of Stuttgart or a taxi ride from the airport (approx 25-30 minutes) or if you have driven as we have on some occasions there is a basement security carpark for the car (and frauen parks close to the door).

A wonderful home away from home.

Room Tip: In the past year the hotel appears to have updated some rooms and these are more modern than the classic rooms. Suggest you seek reservation of one of these rooms or upgrade to a room with a bath / larger bathroom.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JenniferJennJenn

Dear “JenniferJennJenn“

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us here at Le Meridien Stuttgart! We really appreciate you taking the time to share such positive feedback with us.

A wonderful home away from home.

It took great pleasure in sharing this outstanding review with the team. They truly put their hearts into it and you noticed. It is always encouraging to hear when we succeed in creating a wonderful experience for our guests and with the headline: “Leader in best guest services, convenience and location” you made us very proud.
On behalf of the entire team at Le Meridien Stuttgart: Thank you very much.

Dear “JenniferJennJenn“, if for business travel, family or leisure stays we are looking forward to please you on your next visit to Stuttgart again.

All the best and a lovely winter in Australia

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Le Meridien is in a convenient central location and delivers superior service in all areas. From the check-in process with Nadine to the always helpful Concierges to the Restaurant and Bar staff (especially Julian); everyone was so attentive and took genuine interest to ensure my needs were met and expectations exceeded. Excellent menu variety and cuisine served impeccably in La Cassoulet. A great hotel experience in all aspects! The only thing that could have possibly made this stay better would have been the use of the beautiful black Mercedes SEL 350 parked out front! Sounds ridiculous I know, but it would have been the only detail that would have improved my overall experience at Le Meridien!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rodeweary

Dear “rodeweary“,

We truly appreciate your outstanding review and thank you for highlighting the many wonderful qualities of our hotel.

We are especially pleased that we ensured our needs were met and that we exceeded our expectation. From that moment you enter the hotel we strive to create a comforting and welcoming environment for all our guests. It is experiences likes yours we strive to deliver to each guest and we are glad Nadine, the Concierge and Julian succeed in creating a great experience.

Dear “rodeweary“, we looking forward to welcome you back soon and possibly we will have the beautiful black Mercedes again parked out front, unfortunately it was not owned by the hotel, so you could not benefit from a test drive through our beautiful country-side.

All the best,

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Location: 4
Cleanliness: 5
Bathroom: 3
Amenities: 4
Room Space: 5
Staff: 3
I stayed here on a business trip. From the hotel it is a little stroll through the park to get to the city center. The rooms are pretty large and nicely furnished. I thought the price was a little on the high end. After showering the bathroom floor was soaked on both mornings I stayed there.
All with all an enjoyable stay but I don't think I would stay here again on my next visit to Stuttgart.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rogier B

Dear “rcblokdijk“

Thank you very much for your feedback here on Tripadvisor and for voicing your concerns.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and understand that only regular feedback from our guests allows us to constantly monitor our service levels and make necessary improvements. Unfortunately, it appears we did not meet your expectations.
I appreciate you bringing up the shower issue, and I can assure you we have been taking the necessary steps to address this.

Dear “rcblokdijk“, we are most pleased that our large and nicely furnished rooms have met your expectation and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Le Meridien Stuttgart at your next visit to Stuttgart.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

There aren't many spas in Stuttgart - or at least offer services that you are more acustomed to (like spa services in the U.S.). The spa services were good - the Balinese massage is worth it. I would skip the pedicure...pedicures in Europe so far are not what American's are used to - not bad, not good. Just different. However, I didn't care for the pedicure here because the lady cut my toe nails and then filed them round when they were square before (I had a french manicure) - so this was unexpected and nail technicians should know that you're not really supposed to do that because it can cause ingrown toe nails (hence why mine were square in order to prevent that). So now I have to grow them out again and start over since my toenails dig in the corners of my toes.

Otherwise, everything else was fine. They also speak some English here. Bring your parking pass as they will discount the parking cost at check out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ExPat0331
SabrinaHubert, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear “Wendy0331“

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments and observations following your most recent SPA experience with us.

I’m sure you agree that the Balinese Massage is a memorable experience.
However we are sorry to read that you were disappointed with the manicure. Please be assured that we have shared your feedback with the Le SPA team and they will make better arrangement with our guests in future.

Dear “Wendy0331“, thank you once again for your feedback and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,