Le Meridien Stuttgart
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Mack(Stuttgart)
1,359 results
All reviewstrain stationbusy streetconstruction sitegreat spaminute walkroom servicenice hotelbeautiful parksteam roomconstruction workfront desk staffironing boardcity centrebreakfast buffetthe main shopping areabusiness hotelrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel is centrally located near shopping, restaurants, and train station. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. We needed assistance in shipping our souvenirs back home and the concierge was incredibly helpful and accommodating. The spa and pool are top-notch, the rooms very spacious. The hotel bar and restaurant were terrific. On our last evening we toasted to a wonderful vacation, enjoying a scrumptious French buffet at the hotel. Would definitely enjoy this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013
SabrinaHubert, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear “Trpmama“,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are all delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for your great comment about our Concierge.

Dear “Trpmama“, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Sabrina Hubert
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed January 28, 2013

It is a weak hotel services for this level (5 stars)
I have called from my room on Sunday morning around 11 am for questioning the desk about "Brunch" offer. Yes, we have, it is from 11.30 to 2 pm.
So, I chech out at 11.30 an,d I have asked to add two brunch menus on my bill. : "We are sorry it is fully booked today by a group"...Why they did not tell me when I have called the first time 30 minutes before.
As hotel guest we had zero possibility to access fro teh brunch (breakfast time was closed at 10.30)...
So weak for this level of hotel !

Room Tip: Chose another Hotel in Stuttgart
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank olivier d
Selim_Mokni, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear „olivier d“,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are very sorry to read that you were not that satisfied with our hotel. Unfortunately there had to be a misunderstanding as we had two places reserved for you at the brunch.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences.

Dear “oliver d”, it would be a great pleasure for us if we could welcome you back as soon as possible to demonstrate you that the guest service is the big strength of Le Meridien Stuttgart.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I recently stayed at le Meridien and had a lovely experience. From the early check in I was given after arriving from NYC, to the great concierge who made a dinner reservation last minute for 10 people I had a very pleasant stay. I was able to experience room service, which was prompt and polite, and took a quick trip to the gym which was small but functional. The staff at both the bar and restaurant were professional and accommodating. I would definitely recommend staying at le Meridien if your travels take you to Stuttgart. I look forward to staying there again in the future.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
SabrinaHubert, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear “MRNYC_10“,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback following your most recent visit to the Le Meridien Stuttgart. We have passed your comments on to our teams- your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We are delighted to hear that you had a memorable visit at the Le Meridien and intend to return in the future. Perhaps next time you can enjoy our Le SPA, a splendid place to recuperate after a long day within a unique atmosphere.

Dear “MRNYC_10“, we hope to welcome you back to Stuttgart in the future where a warm indigenous welcome awaits you.

Warm regards
Sabrina Hubert
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My rating is a mid way, evaluating between the hotel as-it-is and the services offered.
About the hotel, the correct rating is "very good" because the location is nice, the lobby is great, the room (my choice was for a deluxe double room) was absolutely nice, sufficently large, well furnished with a lovely walk-in-closed, sufficiently clean and the swimming pool barely sufficient. And that's all. Too few for a 5 star's offer! The reception was correct. efficient but absolutely cold, just like a bureocratic desk. The most friendly over all was the luggage employee (tunisian), really efficient, sympathetic and reliable. The worst was the restaurant, so praised in all the leaflets and internet views. On friday evening there was a french buffet without any opportunity to have a choice " a la carte". On saturday evening the same buffet but with food italian style. I normally like to vist a country and have a dinner with local food, at least an internation cousine, just for emergency situations. I don't like to have a buffet as I was in a holidays village on the Red Sea! More over the service was very poor and we had our dinner with most of the dirty plates on our (very small) table, with a long waiting before someone cleaned it. The cost of the buffet was crazy (about 90 euro without wine!)
So, here you can understand the meaning of my rating (4 for the hotel, 2 for the service). In my opinion, as manager as I am since many years, I think that the difference between a four stars and a five stars hotel is made only by the quality of services offered to you. I have found many four stars (different countries and locations) offering a better quality of this one.
So I cannot advise this hotel as a good choice for visiting Stuttgard.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms with the windows on the back (garden) the front rooms have too much noise from the traffic road
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear "maurizio d",

We are pleased to say that you shared your experiences about your stay at Le Meridien Stuttgart on TripAdvisor.

On the one hand we are very sorry that we were not able to meet your satisfaction during your holiday. On the other hand we are a bit confused as you mentioned an italian buffet on Saturday. It is right that we offer a french buffet on Friday (43,- Euro per person) but we do not offer an italian buffet on Saturday. We would be very happy if you contact us to give us some more information.

Dear "maurizio d", we are looking forward to hear from you soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The service was excellent. Staff were friendly, attentive and helpful. The breakfast was superb. The hotel is within walking distance - 5 to 10 minutes - of most of the major tourist sites and is on one of the major roads through the town so taxis are plentiful. The hotel has everything you need for business travel too. If you are traveling in December, the hotel is within walking distance of the main Christmas market, which is amazing and easily the best I've seen in Europe.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GeoHL
Selim_Mokni, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Le Meridien Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear “GeoHL“,

Thank you very much for your nice words on TripAdvisor.

We are really happy to see that you had wonderful stay with us and that you have enjoyed the inner city of Stuttgart.

Dear “GeoHL”, we wish you all the best for the New Year and looking forward to welcome you back soon.