“"Good Hotel"”
Review of SI-Suites

SI-Suites
Ranked #15 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed here in the 1st week of April 2014. The overall room amenities were good and up to mark. The room was also spacious. The room, I think was closed for a long time and had a strong pungent smell when I entered it. This caused a lot of discomfort.

I normally stay at Dormero which is bang opposite. The rooms there are much better and also it has undergone recent renovation. Also the breakfast options in Dormero are lot better.. The breakfast in SI Suites has limited options. The channels on TV are mostly in German, barring 2-3 English channels which is mostly news..Hence, that was a negative remark.

But they gave me an early check in which was again very good.

Room Tip: Almost all the rooms could be the same. But for a better view, choose the ones on higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Sourabh B

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Next time I am in the area, I will definitely choose to stay here if I was given the option. I stayed in the B Haus, and was in one of the actual full suite rooms, didn't know it would be so big, and all to myself. I could have slept 4 adults and 3 children with no issues.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank nicholas771
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very receptive to our dog: bed, bowls, treats, poop bags. Awesome room for our kids with chalkboard and colored chalk, bunks, and beautiful crib. Very clean. Kids' sized sink in addition to ours. Awesome breakfast downstairs. High chair even in our room. Very helpful at the front desk.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

There are actually 2 hotels close to each other, this one is more of a long stay place.
The rooms are midway thorough a refit right now. Hotel is 4 towers, each room has a "kitchen" (no cook rings), balcony and are quite large. I stayed in a refitted room and an older room, both where fine. New rooms have powered USB ports for charging phones etc.
The room refit does start quite early and can be a little noisy.
Breakfast goes to 11am which is a bonus and is quite comphtehensive.
Theatres are close by, no show on in one but suspect it could be loud during show times due to proximity.
Generally a good place to rest ones head .

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been coming here every year for 4 years. Its a very nice homey hotel. I stay in the Exec suites and its just as nice as the regular rooms, only larger (has its own bedroom). I've been in the single rooms and i'd stay there just as well. The Staff is personable and super friendly. Breakfast is great albeit pricey. I really enjoy the comfortable bed and pillows. Hotel is very clean. Balcony is really nice to sit on. Hotel is in heart of german tourist area for Stuttgart with Broadway caliber musicals just next door.
Negatives: 1)Internet bandwidth is terrible. It used to be better. Even with the business connection its still bad. 2) No a/c in summer. Normally not a prob until its hot as it was this summer. 3) No good American TV. CNN is about it. 3)They used to have ESPN but its gone. No AFN. Fox is on one channel but only in living room. 4) No hot plates allowed for long term stays. I think they should change this. I come here for 4 months at a time. Only microwave and a elec water pot with very small cord. 5) Bath has glass "half-wall" which allows water to get on floor. It doesn't move (i've seen some that do move so you can enter easily. 6) Dont' try to drink a bier in the lobby bar area you brought from your room.....they will sell you one though!.........Still this is a great hotel and i wouldn't stay anywhere else because this is my home away from home.

Room Tip: I like B Haus but any room is good. Exec suites with Breakfast and internet is a must.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank action86
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Clean, quiet and comfortable....all I could ask for. Not carrying a smart phone or computer with me, I asked to use a computer for Internet, and was told it would cost something like $10 for about 15 minutes at the business center. Crazy high cost, so I passed. My fault for not carrying an iPad or computer, but hotel could be like others and provide free use. This aside, hotel is quite nice. Oh....no gym or workout center, so another negative in my eyes. Good places to run, though.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for six months straight. I can say that the staff was very helpful and spoke great English. However, the shows next door are extremely loud, the rooms don't have air conditioning, the hotel doesn't have a pool or a fitness facility, and the internet is extremely slow. The beds are twin sized and pushed together to make them full sized and the pillows are horrible. I would not stay here again, I know for a fact that there are better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank monroe909
SI-SUITES, Marketing at SI-Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Because of your open minded behavior we are always able to improve our quality.
We regret that you didn´t contact us during your stay. It´s one of our strengths to satisfy our guests needs at point of service. Helpfulness and friendly appearance are an indispensable basic in our corporate culture. We are convinced that satisfying solutions for your problems could have been found.
At the reception we offer an assortment of different pillows. We are sure to find one to guarantee a healthy and restorative sleep for you. It would have been possible to move to another more quiet part of the hotel. Closed windows over the entrance also guarantee a silent atmosphere during your stay. Our nature view windows with direct balcony/terrace access will still ensure the possibility to air the room.
We offer special conditions from our partners to our guests. This includes a very special gym and wellness opportunity as well as some attractive salaries inside the SI-Centre.
We would like to emphasize that we always try to reach a high level of satisfaction for our guests. On our point of service we are looking forward to offering a complete package to our guests.

Yours sincerely team of the SI-SUITES