We stayed here at the beginning of May for the Spring Beer Festival.
The hotel is in a decent place within the city, with the metro station only a 5 minute walk down the road. Rooms were clean and th beds were comfy!
The continental breakfast was nice, plenty of choice including smoked salmon. The cooked breakfast wasnt that good! Really good coffee machine there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stuttgart City Center offers 174 modern airconditioned rooms and is located in the north of Stuttgart, 800 m from the main train station and the city centre. The international airport and the Stuttgart exhibition centre are 15 km away and easy to reach by car or public transportation within 25 minutes. The hotel also features a restaurant, six conference rooms, a bar, high speed internet and wireless access and basement parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Orbitz, HRS, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart City Center