“Hotpot DELIGHT!”

Neighborhood: Rathaus
Stuttgart
“Hotpot DELIGHT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Buffets are my pet hates but I was taken here by a group of friends after complaining about how much I was missing hotpot. As you walk in, you see quite a standard looking buffet but ignore that (or not, depends what you're after I suppose) and walk upstairs to an absolutely delightful hotpot world!

I am rating this based on hotpot only so please don't think I'm giving the downstairs buffet 5 stars. Genuinely authentic! The hotpot is set price of a reasonable 15,00 - 16,00 Euros. Then the selection of things you can put in is just wonderful; some items you can't even get in a London hotpot restaurant (and London is far more metropolitan than Stuttgart!). The sauce selection is small but important you get the garlic in oil and also endless coriander. So tasty!

I have visited this place more than a few times already for the hotpot and the owner is from native Shanghai - very friendly. I cannot recommend this place enough if you want some authentic tasty hotpot.

I did spy the other day, hotpot being served next door as well. I think I may have to go try that one but I feel a little bit of guilt. We'll see if I ever make it.

• Visited August 2012