The hotel is easily accessible by underground train. It is right across the street from a public pool/bath/spa. There were coloring sheets, pencils and a sort of game kiosk by the lobby which came in handy for our young boys.
The room we got for a family of 4 was large and the furniture was easily wheeled around to allow a play space for the children. Sliding doors split the adult bedroom from the main living space. I only wish these doors didn't have slats. The twin beds in the main room were very comfortable. There was a balcony overlooking the street. It was nice that the toilet was separate from the shower/bathtub and accessible via separate door from the main room. The breakfast buffet was great and the dinner options were good and reasonably priced.
There are within short walking distance a wonderful and creative playground, an Indian restaurant with good takeout, and a so-so grocery store.
It was wonderful to be here for the Germany-Brazil game. The lobby bar was full and the otherwise quiet neighborhood rang out with car horns for a few hours.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt