I only stayed one night at this hotel, but it was enough to really see how clean it's kept and how organized it is. Even in the indoor garage you could see how clean and organized it is. The breakfast was very nice. The prices were also reasonable.
The location at least to my purpose was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotwire, HRS, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt