As a global executive, it is extremely critical for me to have a connection back to my corporate workplace when I travel. The internet connectivity plays an important role here. During my recent stay in Ibis Styles Stuttgart, I had to complete a few urgent tasks that required the Internet connection. I was very much disappointed with the Wi-Fi connection at the hotel. IT WAS EXTREMELY SLOW, sort of a pre-dial-up speed. As a result, I was unable to deliver the work intended, and disappointed my corporate colleagues. I will never allow Ibis hotel chain to gain my business, because I have just lost a business opportunity by not being able to work remotely. Ibis Styles Stuttgart is on my black list from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt