We stayed here for 2 nights and it was very comfortable and clean. The shower was awesome and I will try to buy a similar shower head when I get home. Issues - there are no tea and coffee facilities in the room however you can access them from the foyer until 10pm. I would stay here agin if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt