Newly modernised hotel with excellent family rooms. separation between child/teenager sleeping area and adults. Bed for adult was fine 160 cm, although there was space to have had a 180. The best feature for us though was that the extra beds for the children were proper 90cm single beds.
We have travelled a great deal as a family recently and the extra beds are usually just camp beds, sofas, or even just a very poor matress on the floor. These matresses were excellent and were arranged into a well desinged wall folding system.
The hotel was convienient for public transport, and is 50m from one of the many local wellness pool areas - we looked but didnt use as it was very busy on a Sunday.
Location is not that picturesque - but you are not far from the old town - which had several good restaurants.
The gym has limited but good machines.
Breakfast was very good, and varied.
All in all an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt