4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$151
Hotels.com$151
Algotels$219
2,552 results
All reviews walk in closet the main train station junior suite central location the main shopping street excellent breakfast per day spa cigar hauptbahnhof germany
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

This was as expected of a 5Star hotel.
Staff were great, location is perfect, it’s very clean, good bar, etc
But
For a 5star, you don’t even have tea or coffee facilites in your room ( we were in a suite too)! Secondly you can open the windows or control to aircond, so it was stinking hot in our room at night. We got NO sleep.
I expected a bit more.......oh well

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BJandAli
Graf_Zeppelin, PA to the General Manager at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear BJandAli,

Thank you for preferring our hotel and for taking the time to leave a review. For we always longing to improve our service quality, this is highly appreciated.

We are more than happy to inform you that Nespresso coffee machines are already ordered and you will find them from Deluxe category and above shortly.
We apologize for the inconveniences you had due to the high temperature outside and that you needed to decide between open window and air-condition. Due to Steigenberger has a green soul, we are trying to protect the environment as good as we can. One part of that is to minimize electric power consumption. Therefore our cooling system runs only with closed windows.

Dear BJandAli, for your overall rating is positive, we hope that you will stay with us again during your next visit of Stuttgart.

We wish you a pleasant day and remain,

yours sincerely

Angelika Bross

Reviewed July 1, 2019

I have had the pleasure to stay in the Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Hotel in Stuttgart during a working trip and was amazed with the size of my room, with a walk in wardrobe and sitting area with tv and another tv in my very comfortable bed room. The room was extremely clean spacious.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank guido s
Graf_Zeppelin, PA to the General Manager at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear Mr. Guido1505,

Thank you that you allowed us to host you and for your outstanding acclamation. We are more than happy that you enjoyed our entire hotel and high-quality service.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you during your next trip to Stuttgart again and we are looking forward to assist you at anytime.

Angelika Bross

Reviewed June 23, 2019

We flew to Stuttgart to pick up our new car at Zuffenhausen. So we spent 3 nights here. Rooms are a bit outdated. Breakfast is good, eggs were made to order which took 18 minutes, much too long. Pool was icecold. Situated near main station all shopping areas are in walking distance.

Date of stay: June 2019
Graf_Zeppelin, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear esteemed guest,
thank you for having taken the time to review your stay with us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall time at our hotel and benefitted from our convenient location.
The mentioned waiting time at the breakfast restaurant we truly commiserate. Please rest assured that we also appreciate all of your constructive feedback and will use it to check on our performance.
It would be a pleasure to welcoming you back for a future occasion to positively surprise you.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

I have to say I was intrigued by the name, plus, I had stayed in a Steigenberger some years ago in Hamburg. That was definitely 5 star. This hotel is very comfortable but with that super 1980's moulded plastic room fittings feel to it. Clean, comfortable and a great shower which for me is always a huge plus. I was really impressed by the friendliness of the check-in girls. As we were going through the process, I told them about how I had been ripped off by an on-line agency called GETAROOM.COMM (will go into that later). They very kindly gave me a voucher for a couple of drinks at the bar, even though the scam had nothing to do with the hotel. That, is great customer relations. I only stayed overnight, but honestly could find no faults. The hotel is central and right above the main metro station, so getting to anywhere, is really easy. A good 4 (but not 5) star hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank AngusmacTV
Graf_Zeppelin, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear esteemed guest,
thank you for your kind feedback.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel and we were able to delight you with our customer service. This is the greatest compliment for us as hoteliers.
Your constructive feedback we also appreciate and reassure you to use it for future decisions. It is our daily ambition to adapt to our guests' expectations and even exceed them so we hope to welcoming you back to surprise you with a five star experience.
In the meantime we remain
with best regards

Reviewed June 18, 2019

As usual I spend my last evening 29.05. at the Davidoff loung after a nice diner at Zeppelinos. After some waiting time I asked at reception to send some service pesonal. I was finally served by the most unfriendly an incompetent woman I ever met in 20 years of stay in this Hotel. She come over from the lobby bar. When I got my Earl Grey I dared to asked how long tea was already brewing. Although my german is very fluent Imhadvto repeat three times, then she shouted at me „dann eben 1:17“. Great service continued with cigar. I got my chosen one but she couldn‘t finf a guillotine to cut it. Finally out of a drawer she handed me cigar scissors „gaaaanz neu, gaaanz scharf“ unfortunately they weren‘t sharp at all which ruined my cigar. My last wish was a gas cigar lighter. She didn‘t even answer only pointed to the salon table where a matchbox with one lonely match was lying. And the struggle to get ag as lighter was finally won after another w three minutes.
This terrible experience on our last evening destroyed a mainly positive experience we had from our stay.
Rooms are very clean and large, but temperature in rooms is always too high especially in summer as AC is very weak. beds offer great sleep comfort. But they change bedlinen only every four days. I got immediately my few special desires like extra pillows and fresh water glasses each day. In our room 217 the door of bathroom made very loud squeaking noise. This was annoying at night so after greasing with some Balistol it was like new again.
Breakfast is of good quality and offers a large variety. On 5th floor a nice pool with sauna and turkish steam bath allows realaxing.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Haas R

Dear Haas R,
thank you for having taken the time to share your detailed feedback with us.
It is a pleasure to hear that you like our hotel and we highly appreciate your loyalty.
All the more it is very important to us that you feel well and fully enjoy all of your stays with us.

The inconvenience according to the service at our Davidoff Lounge we truly commiserate. After talking to the colleague, who is a trainee, we may reassure you that she never meant to be unfriendly and that she apologizes for any misunderstanding. We deploy trainees in most of our departments so that they get to know the whole operations of a hotel and we hope for your understanding that they do not get all the knowledge immediately. Certainly, we will use your feedback for further training to avoid any similar situations in the future.

With pleasure we will record your additional preferences for future visits and hope to welcoming you back soon to delight you with an impeccable stay.