We stayed here as a group of friends for a stag night, the hotel is located in the city center and you can reach the train station in 5 minutes. The main shopping street is also just around the corner. The rooms are great and very comfortable.
The staff was really nice, the service in the smoking lounge was a little slow at moments.
The Chinese and Bavarian breakfast choices were nonexistent or very poor.
NO FREE Wifi, I still can't understand that such a place doesn't offer free wifi and this would be a reason for me not to return to the place a second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ,,Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin" is one of the top addresses in the swabian metropolis of Stuttgart. Following extensive remodelling, the hotel inspires guests with a mix of timeless elegance and modern design. The 117 luxurious rooms and 38 suites not only offer mere comfort, they also exude an ambiance in which you will immediately feel at home. Red lacquered surfaces create exciting accents against the elegant dark woods - while the warm colour tones, leather and fabrics invite you to simply sit back and relax. The rooms' technical equipment also leave nothing more to desire: flat-screen TVs with connections for notebooks and MP3 players are standard in every room category. Three restaurants offer Swabian kitchen to award-winning cuisine, an exclusive cigar lounge, a breathtaking spa, 11 modern conference rooms: the Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin is at the puls of the city. The WLAN is free of charge! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Stuttgart
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Hotel Stuttgart