“Great local recommendation”

Neuer Ochsen
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We found this place by asking a local for their recommendation. Service was great. We sat outside by the fountain and the wait staff have wireless order taking so the beverages arrive even before the waitress has finished taking your order. Food was fresh, cooked to the correct temp, flavorful, and well priced.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

With typical Schwabian dishes in a very modern setting, this restaurant exceeded my expectations. The menu was traditional, but the atmosphere was a synthesis of old and new. It was reasonable and the food was delicious. I ordered a schweinrost with schnitzel. It was awesome. It was a little slow because it was busy, which added to the experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I was Here today and the Food was so Excellent and the Atmosphäre was also great.decoration is so wonderfull and so many chairs. Bar is cool ....we come back again for sure .

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We went for my husband's birthday dinner and weren't disappointed. The dining room has a nice ambiance and the servers were friendly and efficient (and spoke English). We ordered a schnitzel and a kaesespaetzle and both were good sized and delicious. The pommes (fries) that came with the schnitzel were great, and the waitress didn't blink when I asked for more ketchup (which I didn't use because they were so good without)-she brought me a cup with multiple ketchup packets :) Prices were comparable to other German restaurants.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Having eaten here now on many occasions the consistency of the food is excellent. Simple dishes served quickly make this a favourite especially when arriving later in the evening. Helpful staff good beer make this restaurant worth a visit.