“Excellent food and service!”

Restaurant Christophorus
Ranked #4 of 1,429 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2014

If you're looking for a nice date restaruant with excellent food and amazing service, look no further than Restaurant Christophorus. It took forever to get a reservation here and my wife and I finally got to see what all the fuss is about. This is every bit as good as American steakhouses, and the service level is up to par as well. The restaurant is quite pricey and is definitely is a "special occasion" type of place. We'll soon be back though.

1  Thank hadjii

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Just perfect, as soon as you get through the main entrance, you get the feel of this place with as a "starter" a first class service from the waiters. If you're particularly in love with meat, the show will begin with a wooden tray presented by a very friendly and helpful waiter to choose the piece of an excellent beef from. And then lots of small and delicious side bites in between. Perfect bred selection, perfect butter and other tasty sauces to enjoy. My only regret is...Time! Wish I had tasted one of the desserts shown on the menu...Next time I'm around, I'll be back there for sure even though my wallet might cry...;)

1  Thank Cherif B
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited the porsche restaurant for dinner after a great day at the porsche factory and museum.

It really exceeded our expectations. Great ambience, service and food, especially for steak lovers. I can truly say that the chocolate, doughnut dessert was one of the best I've eaten.

Would highly recommend, ate in several places in stuttgart, during our stay and the christophorus was by far the best.

1  Thank brigette w
Reviewed February 1, 2014

As expected, the Christophorus excels. It would have been a huge surprise for me if this prestige restaurant, made by the Porsche group, on top of their sacred Porsche museum, would have been anything else BUT excellent.

I saw a few reviews below that were not rating this restaurant with 5 stars and I just don't get the idea what these people were expecting in addition to amazing steaks, excellent service and a marvellous location...

The way I see it, the Porsche top management has opened here a top-level "cantine" for themselves. The nice additional effect is that it is part of the museum and that it is adding to the image of Porsche :-)

Therefore, the main goal of this restaurant surely is not making money (although they do), but providing excellent food and service, which adds to the brand image of Porsche. This is exactly what the Christophorus is delivering!

I just don't get it how there could be even one person who would not be able to understand and appreciate such a nice restaurant.

1  Thank Kamen_777
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I stopped off here on a Saturday night on the off-chance the restaurant would have an open table. We were lucky enough that we got seated, even though we were completely underdressed and without reservations. We started the evening off with Sekt and ended with Espresso and Creme Brulee. The steaks were delicious (imported from Kansas) and they came with home made steak sauce, whole grain mustard, flaked salt, and peppers. Delicious! We sat with a view of the Porsche museum. The wine list was extensive - including wines by the glass. The service was impeccable and English was not an issue. Will definitely visit here again if we ever find ourselves back in Stuttgart.

1  Thank EB K