“Worth the trip.”

Ranked #3 of 1,429 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The restaurant and lounge setting were exceptionally nice. The staff was cheerful, attentive and patient. Thus far, the meal was the best I've had in Stuttgart. Certainly, the Kansas beef was the mainstay of the menu, however there were a number of other offerings. They were even gracious about providing a child friendly meal off menu. Our group was celebrating a birthday in an informal way, but Christopherus is an elegant place and easily capable of supporting a grand evening out. Wonderful wine selection with impeccable service, and the desserts looked delicious.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The presentation and the food was incredible. We had a great lunch and a lovely experience. The waiters worked to make sure that we had all that we needed. The food was tasty and the presentation was hard to beat. They delivered a sweets tray to our table with cofee and they were too pretty to eat.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went here on a Saturday night and was thoroughly impressed with the service and the food. First, the steak is the best steak I've had in Germany. I normally avoid steak in Europe because lets face it; it's not like American steaks if that's what you're used to. And I don't mean like Outback Steakhouse - I mean like Ruth's Chris, Morton's or you D.C. lovers - Ray's. They start by bringing out the cuts of meat which made my mouth water - it was like being home in the U.S.! The beef is from Kansas and dry aged here. The Ribeye was absolutely delicious as were the sirloins. They have a grill that they put the meat through and makes a nice crisp crust (and they do salt it) which made it perfectly cooked no matter how you like your steak done (I prefer medium rare).

The sides were delicious too. We had the creamed spinach, chanterelle mushrooms and the roasted potatoes (which were crispy and yummy on the outside and soft on the inside).

The service - best service so far...it was far more attentive and definitely more like what service at a fine dining establishment in the U.S. offers. I like not having to wave my waiter down for something. They came by reguarly to fill our glasses with wine and water - no one ever had an empty glass. As soon as your glass hit the 1/4 mark, the waiters would fill it up.

They also have a lounge in the back of the restaurant where you can have all sorts of drinks/cocktails, aperitifs, beer and yes, cigars for you cigar lovers out there. The room is very well ventilated and there is barely any cigar smell in the room, which I liked because it wasn't all smokey and yucky smelling.

Definitely on the pricier side, but totally worth it. I will only eat steaks here.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

One of the best piece of beef I have ever eat. It was succulent.
The place is nice, and eating with a sunset over Porsche factory is beautiful.
Et le musée Porsche, quelle visite !
A refaire !

Reviewed June 22, 2013

While I am not as effusive about the food and service as some others, I found this to be an excellent up-scale restaurant that is well chosen for a venue honoring the world's ultimate driving machine (sorry, BMW, but it ain't you). The steaks are fine and all of my colleagues were satisfied that theirs were prepared to order. Although I see some comments here about the price, for this level of restaurant I was pleasantly surprised at the cost. One recommendation: if you attend, a jacket or other suitable attire will likely preclude you from bering barred for lacking a reservation. If that fails, tell them you own a Porsche.