“Amazing Food!”

Ranked #2 of 1,413 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I ate here last week after visiting the Porsche museum. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. The staff was friendly and attentive, the service was impeccable, and the food outstanding. In addition to this the restaurant overlooks the factory which is a wonderful location for any lover of things automotive. My steak was cooked perfectly and served in a very clean, simple presentation style (very Porsche). My wife ordered the goat, which was also delicious. This is certainly not an inexpensive restaurant, but for the service, presentation and quality it's well worth it. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

the food was great. the service outstanding and the view was fabulous. we loved everything. the center piece on the table is a porsche. this is one of the best restaurants we ever went to. the price was not that bad. we want to go back next week if only we lived closer.....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

So my boyfriend dragged me to the Porsche museum one afternoon. By the time we were done looking at the cars, I was really hungry. When he proposed that we eat at the museum, I was really skeptical. Typically museum restaurants are more like cafeteria food and really overpriced. This restaurant was AMAZING. The staff was so friendly, they took time to stop and chat with us and explain the food and all...they spoke English as well, so that was a plus. My boyfriend is allergic to nuts, so when he couldn't eat one of the free taster deserts they gave us, they brought out more, nut free. The food was AWESOME too...Best steak I've had in Stuttgart so far. Really good wine choices as well. It was really just such a nice experience. The only downside is the price, but honestly, it was worth it. I would recommend this restaurant for a date or special occasion....Probably not for children though.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Situated in the attractive Porsche Museum at the outskirts of Stuttgart, the restaurant is worth a visit even people not being fascinated by the cars but loving good meet.
Steaks are of excellent quality so not too many people are going for other meals.
Good selection of international and very good local wines. Always very friendly service.

1  Thank travelfamily72
Reviewed March 29, 2013

As others have noted, the steaks they cook really are of the highest quality and prepared to perfection. I did note however that my wife and I were not shown the quality of beef and different cuts as was the table beside was. (A waiter brought them a sample plate of all the different cuts and explained each one and the two different sizes available). Not a big deal but wondered why we missed part of the show. Our "lady's cut" fillet and rib eye steak was perfectly cooked and just the right size. Onion rings on the side were delicious.

I then ordered two glasses of Armagnac to have with dessert. The waitress came to the table with two bottles and explained that they didn't have the ones on the menu (7 Euros and 8.5 Euros) but would we like to try these two other ones. The bill then arrives and I check it (as I always do) and one of the glasses of Armagnac was 35 Euros and the other one was slightly less (25 Euros). I called her back and said this was unacceptable as she had not said anything about the price of the replacements. An extra Euro or two would have been no problem; but 35 Euros! She came back with another bill where she charged a lesser amount for each glass and I said that is still not right. I told her to bill me for the amount of the two glasses that I ordered. She did finally bring me the bill with the requested amounts and apologized for the confusion.

I really don't think it was intentional on her part. Maybe the normal clientele of high rollers would not care if the 2cl drink was 8 Euros, 18 Euros or 35 Euros. I was just miffed that it was done without her bringing the menu back and offering us something else or explaining that the replacements were more expensive. I was not going to roll over and let it slide. A bit of training would prevent that sort of thing.

The restaurant really is very nice and the food and service is excellent. That issue with the drinks is just something to be aware of.

Recommend you make reservations at least 3 weeks in advance.

2  Thank montyawn