“A Lot of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #286 of 1,355 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hauptbahnhof
Piatra Neamt, Romania
“A Lot of fun!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I had a great time in Amici restaurant in Stuttgart for the new year event! Good menu and nice atmosphere!

• Visited December 2013

Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Not good service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food was good, but the service was well below what you would expect. Next to our table we had two people with a dog, not a guide dog, our party was 12 adults, who all said how poor the service was, not a place to visit again. Food was cooked well and presented well on the plate, but it was served by one of the most not caring waiters I have ever come across. He would be more suited to a different job, but what I am not sure.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank MarketHarboroughJan
Stockholm, Sweden
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, exciting wine list, excellent service. I went there with my husband on a Sunday evening

Visited October 2013
cape town
“Worst Dining Experience of the year”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were 6 persons from 4 different countries and everyone agreed that it was one of the worst dining experience we have all had, and it wasnt the cheapest place in town either. Don't know if it was because it was a Monday evening, but seriously, they got everything wrong. One of the ladies at the table actually bought her soup back up, it was so shocking.
I had a Euro35 medium rare 250g "fillet" steak which was burnt to a crisp and smaller than my wifes 180g "fillet" steak, I hardly touched my seafood soup as it tasted like water which had old sardines fermenting away in it. They took 25 minutes to bring a Martini cocktail which was on the menu ; and they got it wrong, forgot my beer (this put me over the edge), took 15 minutes to bring the wine to the table ... it goes on and on.
One plus side was the waitron was friendly.
I was warned by my Brother in Law that this place is an over priced - place to be seen - venue, should have listened to you oh wise one. ALWAYS LISTEN TO LOCAL KNOWLEDGE !!
What a shocker !!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank graemec1CapeTown
Halifax, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were a group of 18 and everyone enjoyed their meals. Prompt service and some great wine recomendations.
Close to Kroigstrasse.