“Would not serve us”

Dong Kinh Gourmet
Order Online
Ranked #855 of 1,595 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

The server greeted us when we arrived and spoke to us in german, when we asked if he spoke english he kicked us out. So disappointing.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Dong Kinh, after being in Stuttgart for about 6-weeks. We tried the Weizen Raddler, summer spring rolls, sushi and green curry chicken. Overall, the food was pretty good. The raddler was awesome—really enjoying them on a hot summer day. My wife said the spring rolls were good, but maybe a little over priced for two of them (€4,50). She liked the sushi, but the salmon in the rolls was cooked, versus smoked or raw, and the rolls weren’t rolled tight, so they fell apart when dipping. My curry was pretty good, although it could’ve been hotter temperature wise and in spicyness. The restaurant was nice inside, clean and the service was good.

Bottom Line: we’d definitely try it again (probably during the M-F lunch buffet) to see if it’s good. We’d recommend you try it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I know this restaurant from my personal visits with my partner there. Last week we went for work.

We were 16 people and service was fast, food was fresh and hot. Drinks were offered as soon our glasses were empty.

This place can highly be recommended.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

We eat here often and they are consistently courteous and helpful. The food has always been very good. The lunch buffet is not large but has a good selection and they kept it well supplied. Enjoy the sushi as well. Great neighborhood restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

That was (until now) the best sushi restaurant I ever went. Price is ok for the good quality and flavor. We had already a day where was full of costumers and the service was too slow, but even after that, the quality was awesome! I went already more than 5 times there and I will keep my rating.

Date of visit: September 2017