“Very good service and food ”
Review of Dong Kinh Gourmet

Dong Kinh Gourmet
Order Online
Ranked #855 of 1,595 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

We eat here often and they are consistently courteous and helpful. The food has always been very good. The lunch buffet is not large but has a good selection and they kept it well supplied. Enjoy the sushi as well. Great neighborhood restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

That was (until now) the best sushi restaurant I ever went. Price is ok for the good quality and flavor. We had already a day where was full of costumers and the service was too slow, but even after that, the quality was awesome! I went already more than 5 times there and I will keep my rating.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017

usually, I don't write negative reviews... Until NOW. Due to recent foot surgery opted for take out using lieferando.de Although delivery was promised within 40 minutes - 1 and half hour later came DISASTER... Soups: more than tragic... Pho didn't had single soybean sprout (fresh or overcooked) - actually only vegetable was 3 slices of fresh red chili and 2 pieces of overcooked scallion.
Spring and summer rolls - as far from Asia as Mercedes-Benz...
Sushi - brown "fresh" tuna, pretty much all roles cracked. Spinach roll cold (made in advance), and other rolls equally bad...
Frankly, a 50 Euro tragedy... :-(

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Loved the food everything we ordered was delicious. I'm trying the buffet right now and so far the quality is still there. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Before we came here last Sunday, we saw the one negative review (only one so far). Even though it's a very reasonable review, so we were skeptical to enter. However the pace looked nice enough from the outside and they served sushi, so my spouse wanted to dare it never the less.

We were being treated very friendly and actually had quite a nice dinner here. The food was delicious and prices very moderate. So I'm sure we'll return

Date of visit: December 2016