“Definetly overpriced!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

The Sushi is good , but the prices are too high.... There several restaurants in Mannheim with the same food quality and 20-30% cheaper.
The staff is not that helpful...
We went there without reservation and we had to wait about 15 minutes....
Wouldn't recommend it!!!!

1  Thank maat1n

Reviewed April 5, 2012

The first legit sushi I had in Germany. It was fantastic! 38E for 2 people--I had 2 rolls (Mannheimer and Spicy Salmon) and my G/F had the lunch special (12 assorted rolls + soup) and a drink each, if you want to get an idea for a price .I highly recommend it!

2  Thank dz_ad27
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Sushi is one of my favorite dishes and I try my best to have it in every place I visit ;) And Tokyo Sushi Bar is the best ever I got! I strongly recommend spider roll and dragon of course ;)

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Ok, so it is not the cheapest sushi in town but it is very tasty! The people are friendly and they has some fantastic rolls and other things. I suggest trying the seared tuna!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Never thought Germany would have decent sushi, this place is terrific! The head chef, Lee, is very friendly and always happy, but the focus is on the food. I'm from California, a place that has great sushi bars, and I must say Tokyo Sushi rivals the best!