“Starbucks... but of course”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Mannheim
Reviewed February 7, 2013

what can I say? It's Starbucks.....
Quick service, clean space, full of my favourite morning aroma ...
I wish they opened earlier but hey, I got my coffee. I'm happy.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

At least I think it was January. I really only remember not liking Starbucks at the time. But obviously the first few tries changed my mind. I love the coffee of the week, and especially their cinnamon rolls. I campaigned to get them back when they stopped coming to the Mannheim stores (there used to be two). I especially like the carrot cake, but only get that rarely - mostly because the don't have it all the time, but also because I feel very guilty about my waitline afterwards :-)

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hot chocolate was delicious but the seating is dismal. The wi-fi is free so there are a lot of people just hogging the seats

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Well this proved that starbucks is starbucks anywhere you go. It was nice to travel across the ocean and find something familiar.

1  Thank Cwick22
Reviewed June 16, 2012

So convenient to Maritim Park Hotel for wifi use & a reasonable coffee. Nicely designed, very clean,with good service & friendly staff.

1  Thank Clio H