All reviewsbreakfast roomthe hotel staffbusiness traveltaxiwifi
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I came here after a couple of years. This time I had a room at the second floor and it was ok in terms of noise, so ask for rooms at the second floor and not close to the breakfast room. I can confirm a good breakfast as well as good service. Wifi and parking still available.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Hotel checked me into a suite room, despite a standard room was booked well in advanced, and front desk refused to credit the difference at end of my stay. Lost sleep over non-functional air-conditioning and above average high temperatures outdoors. Bed was ridiculously firm. Shower/tub setup was extremely treacherous to get in and out of and it was impossible to take a stand up shower without flooding the bathroom floor with over-spray. I would try not to stay here again, if my company would permit.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Leandros K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Steubenhof Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear Daniel Pond,

thank You for your respond.
We are very sorry that you did not feel well in our Hotel.

Your Company booked a Deluxe room for You. The Upgrade to the Suite we did not Charge.
At the time You stayed in our Hotel was congress time in Mannheim. So the Prices were higher than usually.

All our rooms have bath tubes. We are sorry that You did´t like this.
We had no Information about not working Your Air condition. We would have had the possibility of repairing it.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

The staff is friendly and helpful.
The Hotel is big and nice, the room was big enough and clean with every comfort.
The breakfast buffet was ok with a good coffee machine.

The Hotel is a little bit out from the center, but the tram is 3 min. (walking) far away.
The breakfast was served not in a normally breakfast room, but in a conference hall.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Leandros K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Steubenhof Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear Guest,

thank You for taking some time for this feedback.

We are happy that the most things were fine for You.

We had to serve breakfast in an conferenceroom due to some Christmas events in our Restaurant.

Maybe You will come again and see how our real breakfast is.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Stayed for 1 night for business. The room was clean and quiet, bed was good. Breakfast was tasty with plenty of options available. Reception was friendly. Wifi was good enough for netflix.

Location wise was a ca 15-20 min taxi ride from the centre so probably not walking distance but there was a tram stop right next by.

Ok for business travel, maybe not my first choice if I wanted to see the city.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2015

I have been to this hotel quite a few times its very friendly and has a good bar ...not too expensive .... rooms are comfortable and reception staff are very helpful the hotel is situated about a ten minute tram ride from the railway station or its around 12 euros by taxi

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business