Best Western Plus Delta Park Hotel
Central Hotel(Mannheim)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationdeluxe roomnice hotelrecommend this hotelchristmas marketbusinesscityrenovationgermanyac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed three nights at the Best Western and was warmly welcomed by the staff. From the moment I arrived until the moment I checked out, the reception staff, catering staff, restaurant staff and even staff I encountered in the elevator greeted me with a smile, and when I said, "Hello," immediately greeted me in English.
I was at the Best Western to speak at a workshop and the set-up staff and catering staff were extremely accommodating. When they asked what type of water I preferred at the speakers' table, they then made sure I had an endless supply of sparkling water. When they discovered my American habit of drinking Diet Coke for breakfast, they made sure to supply that too!
I would stay here again for business AND for just visiting Mannheim again. Quick walk to the main part of the city for shopping, seeing the Christmas Market, and finding great restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking to be far away from smoke!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NewJerseyLori
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It's a business hotel well located in mannheim center near from main attractions, the hotel is ok with a good breakfast service but the rooms and the furniture are old and need an urgent renovation.

could be better for a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wajdi B
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I chose this hotel because of the location part way between Karlsruhe and Frankfurt. The proximity to the Mannheim Hbf played a major part in my decision as I was able to walk from the train station. The hotel was a little tough to find but I managed with the help of a kind gentleman I met on the street. The hotel exterior was unobtrusive and blended well with the neighborhood. The lobby area was nice but unspectacular. The front desk staff was efficient and helpful. The room was quite adquate for me and the amenities, including the internet, were in good working order. The location was also reasonably convenient to downtown and the room rate was quite reasonable. I was able to walk into the town center very easily and quickly. The morning breakfast was actually quite good and the staff at breakfast was very friendly and efficient. They also offered a deal with Venice Beach Fitness in the city center for use of their facilities for seven euros. I would recommend this hotel for any stays in Mannheim.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel is slightly more central than some other options in Mannheim - about a 5 minute walk to the Starbucks, shopping area, but only 3 minutes from the Hauptbahnhof. A good selection of hot and cold options in the breakfast and a staff that are always friendly.

The rooms are dated, but clean.

Internet is fast and reliable: day and night.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HaydenAJ
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very nice staff and confortable big rooms. Breakfast is nice. Location is also good. The only thing this hotel needs is a "renovation". Specially the bathrooms are very old.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business