The location is quite exceptional, close to the "Quadrate" in Mannheim. The rooms are actually really large (we had a superior room), but the over all look shows signs of wear and tear (stains in the carpet, everything looking just out of date). The bathroom however was a disaster. Claustrophobic doesn't even begin to describe it. Plus, ugly blackish stains on the ceiling which hung so low, that people just a tad bigger than me might feel really uncomfortable... Plus, no amenities whatsoever (and remind you, it is a 4 star property) - no real soap, no shampoo, no sewing kit... The staff on the other hand is exemplary. Friendly, helpful and really on their toes. I had some trouble with a cab and the night manager took great care to solve it, as did the day manager when it turned out that they didn't have my reservation in their system. All in all, considering that the property as such is a grand old house, I would suggest a major renovation and then this might be a prime spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our elegant first class hotel built in the renaissance style and located in the midst of the particulary beautiful Friedrichsplatz Jugendstil complex forms certainly the ideal framework for guests looking for that very special place. The flight of stairs flanked by columns and the vestibule finished with Carrara marble, Venetian crystal and ornamental plasterwork reflect the exclusivity and the wealth of tradition of our Parkhotel.The very special wedding ceremony! Allow yourself the pleasure of a civil wedding ceremony in the elegant and stylish wedding room of our Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim. Your accommodation is in the city centre surroundedby countless attractions. For instance the Water Tower just in front of our hotel , the principal landmark of Mannheim. Do not miss the impressive waterworks and luminous fountains. The Electoral Residence Castle, on of the largest baroque castles in the world, the oldest baroque Town Hall preserved in its original walls, the museums and the historic observatory and the Luisenpark are within easy reach from the hotel. The city location in the heart of the famous Baden and Pfalz vineyards and wineries makes it a valued destination for wine connoisseurs from all over the globe.Do you prefer your stay to be in a very special atmosphere? Then you will feel welcome in the Maritim Parkhotel in Mannheim. We look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Parkhotel Mannheim Hotel Mannheim
- Maritim Parkhotel Hotel Mannheim