“Was there with a friend and my Wife and it was nice”
Review of Bangkok

Bangkok
Ranked #26 of 636 Restaurants in Mannheim
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My Friend and me did have some very well done duck.
Its was done nearly perfect and we where very happy with it.
my wife did eat some glass noodle salad and wasnt that happy but said it was ok
just not like they do it in Thailand ;-)

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

During race weekend we had diner at Bangkok. The food was great. Easy fine tuning with extra spices. Very friendly personel. The price was reasonable. Luxe menu for two including drinks and cocktail €65

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I went here mid May with 2 of my work colleagues. Menu was extensive, food was great, and had a good range from spicy to mild. Great value and good quantity. We made to feel very welcome by the serving staff. Overall very good value. We had a great time and will go back.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I was in Mannheim for a short business trip but as a true Thai "addict", I always look for this cuisine wherever I go. Since it has many good reviews and just around the corner from my hotel, I decided to give it a try. And although it was already 11pm on a sunday night, they were more than happy to serve me.

Restaurant is quiet, low thai music on the background, discrete decoration...a very delightful ambience. Run by family, very polite and pleasant people.

I was alone so only ordered 1 dish: the Gung Szu Szie (curry made with prawns, red and green pepper, coconut milk, bamboo, vegetables etc.). I was simply wonderful...really spicy in the beginning, but the taste soothes after a while. Rice was also perfect, not too sticky but also not too dry, seemed like it had just been made (or maybe it was). The portion could be enough for 2 if you also order a starter.

1 prawn curry w/ rice + 1 soft drink = € 21,40, great value in my point of view for quality food. There are many beef and chicken options in the menu too, for a lower price than the prawn. They also serve a variaty of duck dishes, that I would have tried if stayed longer or had more people with me.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I went there two weeks ago with a freind. Just two words, amazing food. If you're there for the first time and not sure what to order, they have this Menu for two which has all four main dishes. We tried all four of them and all four were delicious. I'd recommend to book a table always as it is super crowded.