“The most delicious squashballs - Great service”
Review of Sokrates

Sokrates
Ranked #12 of 700 Restaurants in Karlsruhe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Südweststadt
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant environment with the most tasteful Greek wines . I really loved the squashball dish. The staff was really friendly,polite & fast. I ll definitely be back !!

1  Thank Olga T
There are newer reviews for Sokrates

Reviewed June 2, 2014

It was my second time there and everything were perfect again!!! I took for me souvlaki chicken with those perfect Greeks Brian end even now I have the taste in my mouth. I will go there again very soon for sure . Bravo!!!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

It seems to me that I was somewhere in Greece. Everything there looks like perfect. The service , the food, the area around was fantastic. The quality and the taste of the plate we took was just delicious.... I can say only this... Go there and remember my words.... It couldn t be better..

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, very friendly service. Highly recommend the grilled aubergine with tsatsiki and of course haloumi. You can get grilled haloumi anywhere, but easy to spoil. Here, you will want more of it! Even our teenager boys liked their lamb.
What a great place! Thank you, Sokrates Team!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food was excellent!
Even though I am currently on a special diet, the food was exactly how I asked for it to be.
The staff was very kind, spoke good English and made us feel welcome. Some of them even knew a few words in Romanian, which made the evening even more special (not to forget mentioning that we went there twice in a raw) :)
Special thanks to the owner, who prepared a special desert, for us, which turned to be one of the best deserts we had in years :)
I definitely recommend this place for anyone who is passing through or lives in Karlsruhe.