“The second time was even better!”
Review of Ristorante Papi

Ristorante Papi
Ranked #76 of 512 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Set in the Heidelberg Old Town , right on Heidelberger marketplace , we welcome our guests with views of the historic Heiliggeist Church. PAPI offers you the best of Italian cuisine. Not just pizza and pasta , but also meat and fish dishes can be cooked. See for yourself and visit us ! Important : please book in advance ! Grazie, PAPI
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was our second trip to Papi's and it was even better than the first time! The pizza was great...brought to our table extremely fast, and the service was perfect. The waiter was engaged and fun and really appreciated that we were there. Nice cozy place along a beautiful road in Heidelberg. We will visit again!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Been there, lately. The Food was delicious!! The service was flawless, i would real recommand to everybody to go and try it. Will Not be the last time I was there... Really nice place :)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stopped in here when my family came to visit us and I'm so happy we did. The pizza was great and so was everyone elses dishes. The service was good as well!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The service, the atmosphere and food were wonderful! I had the veal scallopine and also had some pizza! Amazingly good! Don't listen to bad reviews I'm Italian and have a brother that's a chef...this place is great!

Reviewed December 16, 2013