“Amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Heidelberg, Germany
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you have a sushi craving while in Heidelberg, this is the /only/ place worth going. The atmosphere is relaxing, the staff are all very friendly, and the food is quite good. I recommend the Crispy or Mega Crispy Roll. It's not your traditional roll, but it is /stupid/ good.

• Visited March 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“best recommended sushi restaurant in heidelberg”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

i was a tourist from usa and pass by the main street of heidelberg then i was attract by the restaurant is crowd inside so i decided to have a dinner here. first of all the enviroment is good and quiet ,while i look at the menu ,theres more than 100 type of variety ,it makes me feel that i wanted to try everything on it ,because all of them look very good .i have the salmon sashimi for the starters and it taste very fresh, while for the main meals i have rainbow roll ,there is a few type of fish with avacado it. the combinations of the rolls makes me taste unforgetable,ill be highly recommend for the rainbow roll. included drinks with tips, it costs 30 euro but i have to say is more worth than what u paid ,meanwhile i have try another sushi restaurant in frankfurt it costs 50 euro per person and the quality is worse comparing with sayuki.

• Visited March 2013
Hamburg, Germany
“No value for money”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Today I decided to try out the relatively new sushi place in Heidelberg. Looking at the menu I realized that they had copied the exact menu from Tokyo Sushi in Mannheim - the best sushi I've had so far. So of course I compared the sushi I ordered at Sayuki with Tokyo Sushi.

Sayuki Sushi failed to live up to my expectations. The orders were quite small, the quality was OK, but not great. Especially disappointing was the House Roll with salmon skin. Usually the salmon skin needs to get fried right before being served, so it's still crispy and warm. But at Sayuki Sushi it was cold and mushy. :-( In the end I paid over 20 Euros (including a soft drink) and I was still hungry. So I guess I'll still have to take a trip to Mannheim if I want to have really good sushi...

• Visited December 2012