“A bit pricey, but great food”
Review of Sahara

Sahara
Ranked #22 of 503 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everything I've tried at Sahara has been fresh and delicious. The hummus and pita there is so yummy. I always order the shish tawouk, it is fantastic! The service is a little slow, but nice enough. For me the only downside is that it is expensive.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Its avery nice lebanese restaurant but a little overpriced.the variety is very big and the food was very delicious. Its in the heart of the city near the church. My only problem is they only have machine drinks no bottles and no fresh juices

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was amazing and the staff very friendly! Stays open the whole day and on weekends until 3am what is really good since we stopped for lunch at 4pm! It was a wonderful surprise in the middle of the haupt strasse!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Excellent Libanese food. It was simply delicious and an inviting atmosphere as well. We were ready for something other than German and this hit the spot.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Three sauces! Ask for all of them. Tzatziki, tahini, and a green sauce. They don’t always put on the green sauce so make sure to ask them. This is the magic of the wraps, because there are so many sauces, every bite is juicy and flavorful.

I came here the first day, loved it, and it got me in the mood for Mediterranean. So the second day I tried some place else just to be different. The place I went to was busy and a local hangout. But it didn’t satisfy the craving. When I walked around the corner, I was surprised to Sahara, so I ditched the wrap I had in my hand, and ordered another at Sahara. After that, I didn’t try anyplace else (went here for 3 days straight.)