“what a disaster”

Ranked #146 of 512 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My daughter and I went to Mandys Diner last night. We ordered two Downunder burgers with pommes and Limonade drink. We waited long to be served, no ice for the drink and burgers so overcooked and burnt. Was never like this when we dined there previously.
When you pay for food , the service and food should be tasty and worth the while paying for it. Unfriendly waitresses do not help as well.
Hope they can change the situation at Mandys.
We will never eat there again a waist of money.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The train wagon looks really nice, inside everything recalls to the American style. The food is very tasty and not expensive. Me and friends took the 330gr. Hamburger. Quality of the meat is good. Also I suggest to take the home lemonade. It is not possible to book a table, only you have to go there and to book in the list.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I felt the food was too expensive. About 6 small onion rings for 3.20 € and they were average, nothing to write home about. The 360g burgers are huge and look great and taste average, about 9.50€ each.
We spent about $80 USD for 3 360g burgers, 1 chicken sandwich, 1 order of fries and 1 small order of onion rings. Burger King would have been better & cheaper.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been here for about a year now and we have always drove by Mandy's on the way to work... This week after a long trip, there was no place to eat. We decided to try Mandy's. I must say, there was something for everyone in my family... My wife had ribs and my son had chicken and fries... I went over to the Thai restaurant and placed an order. The food was awesome and Mandy's has three new customers. I will be a regular.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Average food and service, but convenient to Ibis Hotel (2-minute walk). Good when one is tired and not inclined to find a better place.