“Great food!”

Ranked #103 of 503 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We ate here last night and the food was great. We love the salads from northern Thailand (yam nua, laab nua) and here they didn't disappoint. I ordered a stir fry, and it was ok....the curries looked amazing, though. I should have ordered one. All in all, I would recommend this place. The service is very friendly.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

A welcome surprise to us in our neighborhood, this family owned restaurant has been in operation for more than 15 years. The drink list is fun, the staff is kind, and the food is traditional Thai. It's not obligatory but consider reservations in advance and preorder your meal and desserts!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

A warm welcome from a cold, rainy October night is always a good sign, and I wasn't disappointed. She meant it when she promised 'Thai spicy', and it was fantastic. I'll be making this a regular haunt on my Heidelberg trips.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a great place to get Thai food in Heidelberg! The wait staff is very welcoming and pleasant. The food is very delicious and fairly priced. Bring your friends because the portions can easily be shared with everyone for a taste of everything.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

Small and quaint. Service was very friendly and the food was quite good with a good mixture of very traditional Thai dishes. Drink list was extensive, though I did not have one. Not much for wine or beer though.