“The Best Asian delicacy in Freiburg”
Review of Hongkong

Hongkong
Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Asian delicacy in Freiburg”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was attracted by the design at the front door, it is a Chinese dragon craftsmanship decoration, I love it. Just when I entered in, we were immediately served to inside for a round table for 6 person. Then we ordered some dishes with shrimp, soup, Chinese kind of meat and spicy fish. The spicy fish one was incredible, we could stop to eat it, it came with the spicy soup with its fish. In fact, it claimed that for spicy, but we all can are capable to eat it (my sis cant stand for spicy food).
And the shrimp one was really nice too, the taste was very rich and fresh.
Just think of what food I ordered before, I wanna have them all now. :)
definitely a good choice! and a "must" to come again!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Annie C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
“Good food, okay service .....”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We called in here on a Sunday evening. It was busy but we got seated within 5 minutes. We then waited a good while to place our order. Drinks came in good time. Starter of mini spring rolls too. They were okay, nothing special. Main courses arrived in a reasonable time. My beef with peppers, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, etc. (No. 39) was very tasty (and spicy), my wife's egg fried rice with chicken and veg too. With wine and water the bill was under €30. The atmosphere was okay; several Chinese eating there too. Give it a try; probably best Chinese food in Freiburg.

1 Thank eurocross
Frankfurt, Germany
“overall liked it”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

good menu and if you choose from their daily meal, you even get a good value for money. This restaurant is surely not the best asian restaurant I have had dinner, but the overall value for money for 2 meals and beer was good. Cos my hotel was just across the street, I would probably come again. Cos other asian restaurants in nearer and farer walking distance looked less convincing.

Visited May 2012