“A Local Place”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“A Local Place”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I first found out about this place about 18 years ago when I visited family friends. When my mother moved here 7 years ago I went back and was hooked. I like Italian food but I can take it or leave it. I know it might be simple and there are probably lots of more refined places but its such a warm and lovely atmosphere that I always want to go. It does traditonal pasta and pizza well. The portions are well sized and the side salads very tasty. The tiramasu is amazing and the best I have ever had. In June I had snails for the first time and was a bit apprehensive but was amazed how delicious they were. I would suggest anyone visiting Freiburg to go here as they will have a simply lovely time.

• Visited June 2012

“Le patron est Corse”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The Green Tree offers a mixture of Italien an French cuisine. The food is really excellent. Whenever I eat there I order Piccata Milanaise with spaghetti alio e olio. I haven't found it better elsewhere!

Brussels