“Southern Black Forest”
Review of Black Forest Tours

Black Forest Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Black Forest Private Tours offers private day tours of the Black Forest Germany. Tour 1,2,3 or more days with a private guide and car. Half day tours and city tours are also available. I am an English-speaking tourguide licensed by the German Tourguide Association and member of the Southern Black Forest Tourguide Club. Each tour is customized, you get your own individual agenda and see only the things which matter to you. If you are on a budget I also offer self-guided tours. You tour on your own, with downloadable pdf tours designed and tested by locals. You choose your own travel day and we make sure you don't get lost. Learn about German culture and traditions while exploring sights and scenery in one of the most beautiful areas in Germany.
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Southern Black Forest”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The self guided tour was excellent choice to explore the black forest. It was raining :( so this slow us down and we could not finish the tour in one day especially with the kids. However, the tour as I said it worth the investment and you could not discover the nice places by your own search or at least you could not organize your trip efficiently. I mainly depend on the GPS to go from one place to another and if I request from provider to enhance is make a table that include the addresses so it would be easier to move from one place to other. Because I had a hard time to enter the addresses. Although, some GPS addresses was there but most of them were a coordinate which I don't like. One day is not enough so if you plan to take this tour just allow a two days so you can enjoy the beauty of each place.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bassim N

San Juan, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I spent a day with Simone. She was very accommodating and helpful through the complete day. I strongly recommend her and if I return again, I will do the tour again with no one else than her.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Albit N
Pune, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE IN THE BLACK FOREST”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We toured the Black forest region in Germany and had an exhilarating time thanks to Simone's guides. We stayed at Baden Baden and did all our touring from here via day trips. I first read about Black Forest Private tours (http://www.blackforest-togo.com) on the internet and the thing which inspired me to go ahead with them was that it was run by a person who was a native German and had stayed in the U.S. for 18 years and then come back to get into this. I think it showed an amazing amount of self confidence and i was happy to have made the right choice. Her tour guides in pdf formats were absolutely spot on and we used them extensively. There were details of the smallest possible things that first time tourists (which we were) to Germany could think of or need. The guides came complete with timetables and photographs so there was absolutely no chance that we could go wrong and waste time finding our way. In fact we were well aware of German customs and way of life even before we landed in Germany !! I think the pdf guides were real value for money and we would have missed out on many attractions had it been not for these guides. We also spent a day touring with her and enjoyed the experience. Her tours are a "must do" for any one who wishes to tour the Black forest.

3 Thank YASHODHAN K
Potchefstroom, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Black Forest self drive tours really worth it”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I traveled through Germany in September 2013 and purchased the tour guide for the Black Forests. It was definitely worth it! We knew exactly where to go and where to stay and didn't have to read up much ourselves before leaving. We also knew about recommended tourist attractions that we normally would not have knew about. I would recommend this tour guide to anyone traveling to the Black Forests!

4 Thank Henriettevdz
Queensland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour with Black Forest Tours”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had a fantastic day tour of the Black Forest with Simone. Would highly recommend this tour. Am excited about planning our next visit and tour to the Black Forest in the near future. Traveled with our 2 teenage children who both thoroughly enjoyed the day. They learnt so much as did we. Great day!!!!

1 Thank Jules632013