This hotel is in the old town. Right across from the Munsterplatz. Perfect position.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
A really good free breakfast.
To get directions you are best to ring staff before arriving, as you are in the centre of the old town. it is easy to find when they tell you.
We got a car park 5 min away, so not to hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic, privately run hotel in Freiburg’s old quarter is located in the heart of the pedestrian area, directly opposite the famous cathedral. It serves delicious regional cuisine.The Hotel Oberkirch provides traditionally designed rooms with en-suite facilities.A colourful range of shops, cafés and restaurants are just a short stroll away.Treat yourself to seasonal delights and Baden specialities in the Oberkirch’s widely appreciated restaurant. Make sure to try the local wines on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Oberkirch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberkirch Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Hotel Oberkirch Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg