It's few steps from the Munsterplatz in the old part of the city. Restaurants, bars, a brewery (even) within minutes. The town is extremely cycle friendly and is a great base for tackling some of the nearby 1,000 meter 'hills'.
Only downsides to the hotel is the lack of a guest lounge and bar. Their restaurant is a brief walk away. The staff, as to to be expected, are extremely attentive, competent and korrect..
Valet parking is available for the hotel but spaces are limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic, privately run hotel in Freiburg’s old quarter is located in the heart of the pedestrian area, directly opposite the famous cathedral. It serves delicious regional cuisine.The Hotel Oberkirch provides traditionally designed rooms with en-suite facilities.A colourful range of shops, cafés and restaurants are just a short stroll away.Treat yourself to seasonal delights and Baden specialities in the Oberkirch’s widely appreciated restaurant. Make sure to try the local wines on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Oberkirch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberkirch Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Hotel Oberkirch Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg