We stayed in the part of the hotel that was not facing the Munster Plaza, and we were very happy. It was lovely to come into the room and have a small table and chairs with a plate of fresh fruit. We luckily had a corner room and could look out the window and gaze down the street, which was a treat. Sometimes we could hear music from an outdoor band playing down the street in good weather, and we enjoyed that. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was excellent. Location in the center of town was perfect, although along with that it was somewhat noisy from the street if we had our windows open. There was no air conditioning, so it did get quite warm and having the windows open helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic, privately run hotel in Freiburg’s old quarter is located in the heart of the pedestrian area, directly opposite the famous cathedral. It serves delicious regional cuisine.The Hotel Oberkirch provides traditionally designed rooms with en-suite facilities.A colourful range of shops, cafés and restaurants are just a short stroll away.Treat yourself to seasonal delights and Baden specialities in the Oberkirch’s widely appreciated restaurant. Make sure to try the local wines on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Oberkirch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberkirch Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Hotel Oberkirch Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg