We had mixed feelings about the Park Hotel Post. It is listed as a four star and maybe it just makes the bottom end of that classification, but probably more like a three star. We reserved a double room with a view to the Colombi Park, which seemed the highest category in the booking system. The room was adequate, nothing exceptional about it, but probably our biggest concern was the hotel is not air-conditioned and it is on a busy, noisy street, it is the thoroughfare from the railway station to the city, and the noise levels kept us awake most nights until 4 am. The staff are really nice. The breakfast was fine, but in a fairly small room for the number of guests. The hotel is close to the city, a few minutes walk, and Freiburg is a lovely city to visit. Perhaps this hotel is among the best in Freiburg, but given the noise levels at night, we had mixed feelings about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of Freiburg near the Colombipark, despite the city bustle, guests will experience its quiet, naturalistic setting, a haven of peace and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the tastefully furnished rooms during their stay at this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HRS, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Hotel Post reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Park Hotel Post Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg