We stayed 3 nights at the hotel and found it to be a great place to stay. Apparently we rec'd a room upgrade (not requested) and the room was 357 on the top floor with a nice view of the gardens and Munster cathedral. As with other reviews, we found the room a little warm, but the windows open so it didn't matter - September isn't hot. Again, as in other reviews, the staff are a highlight here (esp. Kim on the front desk) - very helpful & cheerful. Breakfast was excellent. We parked under the hotel which was easy & convenient. When we checked out to continue our road trip, the staff insisted on providing us with bottles of sparkling mineral water, muesli bars and chocolates, ... how good is that ! Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of Freiburg near the Colombipark, despite the city bustle, guests will experience its quiet, naturalistic setting, a haven of peace and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the tastefully furnished rooms during their stay at this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, HRS, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Park Hotel Post Meier KG reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Park Hotel Post Meier KG Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg