This hotel is centrally located near the "old town" area which has tons of shopping. Upon check-in and check-out the staff offers a free complimentary beverage. We were in room 117 which overlooks a small vinyard. The breakfast was included in the price which consisted of the traditional european eggs, cheeses, sausages, cereals, and bread. Parking is very limited around this part of town, but the hotel does offer underground parking for 9 Euro a day.
The room was very clean and quaint. Although the size wasn't huge, the ambiance was perfect. I would reccommend this hotel for 1-3 nights only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of Freiburg near the Colombipark, despite the city bustle, guests will experience its quiet, naturalistic setting, a haven of peace and relaxation. Guests can unwind in the tastefully furnished rooms during their stay at this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HRS, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Hotel Post reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- Park Hotel Post Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg