We stayed for a night and its good for its location next to train station.Nice staff ,clean room,not noisy if windows are closed.They don't have any tea and coffee facilities in room.Room was quite expensive and reason I believe is their location.Good for business travelers or short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Freiburg is centrally located, the main station is situated just next to the hotel. The nearest motorway junction is a mere 5 km from the hotel and it is 60 km to the Airport and the Exhibition Centre in Basle. After a sumptuous breakfast in the InterCityHotel Freiburg set off to see the highlights of the city free of charge by local public transport using your FreeCityTicket which is included in the price of the room. Freiburg has much to offer - in addition to the Augustinian Monastery and the famous square in front of the Freiburg Minster, you can also reach the city centre comfortably by bus and tram for your shopping tour. The InterCityHotel Freiburg has 152 modern furnished rooms, a restaurant and a hotel bar. All 7 conference rooms in the recently renovated InterCityHotel have daylight illumination, modern conferencing technology and air conditioning. The rooms can be used both as conference rooms and as rooms for groups and accommodate up to 75 guests. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your IntercityHotel Freiburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercity Hotel Freiburg Im Breisgau
- IntercityHotel Freiburg Germany/Freiburg Im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg