“I had to walk out”

munstertal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I had to walk out”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The sushi is passable, although possibly dry... and the prices are decent.
At least there is no wait to pull a plate off of the train if you are hungry, but service is TERRIBLE!!! I had to wait 10 minutes for a waitress to even come to me the first time I went there, I ordered a hot sake, and then another one 10 minutes later. Paid my bill immediately, even tipped well, and left.

The second time, same thing, although the second hot sake, they served me instead, heated Plum Wine. ( WTF?) I couldn't get my server's attention and so had to talk to a different waitress. It was another 10 minutes for the situation to be rectified.

The third time I went was the last. I walked in, and sat. 15 minutes later, still nobody to take my order although the sushi chef had noticed me 5 minutes in and gestured that someone would be coming.

I had to leave.
I found a lovely sushi restaurant up by augustiner platz and went there instead. I'll continue to go there.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank dominianne

Gold Coast, Australia
“Not much choice”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Was ok food but not much choice. In Australia we are used to so much more I think Germany s just learning about Sushi Trains

Visited March 2012