“Great experience!”

Hausbrauerei Feierling
Cuisines: German, Bar, European, Central European
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My son and I ate and drank there twice. Very good German food and beer. I have been to Germany many times and the food, beer and overall experience ranks right up there with other restaurant/breweries I have been to. My grandmother was German and their traditional dishes reminded me of her cooking...really! My son and I had a great time.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great place!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

It was the first time a saw a huge beer garden like this. It is nice place to sit and spend time while drinking delicious beer. I would like to visit Freiburg again only for this place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Etem H
“Nice typical place”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place in an old brewwry seeving its own beers. Service is good, atmosphere veey friendly. A place to definitely try during your stay in Freiburg.

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“My favourite in Freiburg!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited in early August when temperatures were 33+. The beer garden was a oasis after walking round the hot streets. Service was quick, friendly and efficient. Beer was the best we tasted in Freiburg with average prices. Wine was sold in large 250 ml measures and again was good quality and well priced. We didnt eat a lot here, and as it was the Garten they appeared to only have snacks, rather than full meals, we tried the local red sausage with bread which was delicious. The local alsace salad with sliced ham and cheese looked good and was very popular. I think if you eat in the main building opposite you would get main courses.

I would go back and indeed cant wait to go back to Feirerlings. One of my favourite beer places in Germany!.

• Visited August 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Not the best brewery in Freiburg”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I've got to be honest: this place gets more attention and clearly more visitors, but I think Martins Brau brews the superior beer. We didn't eat when visiting Fierling, but the food looked pretty mediocre. The beer garden is always slammed, at least in the summer, and this is far from a relaxing place to drink a cold brew. The beer is fine, but that's about it.

Visited July 2013